Cape Wheel is a giant observation wheel that offers a spectacular 360 degree panoramic view of Cape Town from the iconic and vibrant V&A Waterfront precinct. The viewing experience across the Mother City includes Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape Town City skyline, Paarl Mountains, and the Cape Town Stadium.
Bruges’ City Hall (1376) is one of the oldest city halls in the Low Countries in Belgium. It is from here that the city has been governed for more than 600 years. An absolute masterpiece is the Gothic Hall, with its late 19th-century murals and polychrome vault.
Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, situated on the south boulevard of Pondicherry in Puducherry, India, is an oriental specimen of Gothic architecture. It contains rare stained glass panels depicting events from the life of Christ and saints of the Catholic Church. In recent years it has become one of the famous pilgrimage spots for Christians.
The Provinciaal Hof (Province Court) is a Neogothical building on the market place in Bruges, Belgium. It is the former meeting place for the provincial government of West Flanders. Both the exterior and the interior are in the Gothic Revival style.
Combining the traditional character and picturesque beauty of Milos with the exotic emerald waters of an island paradise, this scenic sandy beach is an ideal spot for swimming, unwinding and sunbathing under the everlasting sun.
Vivekananda Rock Memorial is a monument and it is a popular tourist attraction in Vavathurai, Kanyakumari, India. The memorial stands on one of two rocks located about 500 meters east off mainland of Vavathurai, India’s southernmost tip.
The Academy of Athens is Greece’s national academy, and the highest research establishment in the country. It was established in 1926, and operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Education. The Academy’s main building is one of the major landmarks of Athens.
Cadillac Place, formerly the General Motors Building, is a landmark high-rise office complex located at 3044 West Grand Boulevard in the New Center area of Detroit, Michigan. It was renamed for the French founder of Detroit, Antoine Laumet de La Mothe, sieur de Cadillac
Ponte dei Salti is an old Roman bridge situated in the Verzasca Valley, in Ticino, the Italian-speaking canton of Switzerland. Valle Verzasca is easily accesible by car and bus from Locarno, and the bridge is right outside the quaint little town of Lavertezzo.
The Li River (pinyin: Lí Jiāng) or Lijiang is a river in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. It flows 83 kilometres (52 mi) from Guilin to Yangshuo, where the karst mountains and river sights highlight the famous Li River cruise.
- Cape Wheel – Cape Town, South Africa
- City Hall – Bruges, Belgium
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus – Pondicherry
- Provinciaal Hof – Bruges, Belgium
- Firopotamos Beach – Milos, Greece
- Vivekananda Rock Memorial – Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
- Academy of Athens – Athens, Greece
- Cadillac Place – Detroit, Michigan
- Ponte dei Salti – Lavertezzo, Switzerland
- Li River – Guilin, China
- Niagara SkyWheel – Niagara Falls, Canada
- Atlantic Ocean Road – Eide, Norway
- Seri Wawasan Bridge – Putrajaya, Malaysia
- Hog Island Lighthouse – Nassau, The Bahamas
- Sarkhej Roza – Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Chin Swee Caves Temple – Genting Highlands, Malaysia
- Beachy Head – Eastbourne, England
- Church of St. Publius – Floriana, Malta
- Bled Castle – Bled, Slovenia
- Kazino 777 – Riga, Latvia