Vivekananda Rock Memorial is a monument and it is a popular tourist attraction in Vavathurai, Kanyakumari, India. The memorial stands on one of two rocks located about 500 meters east off mainland of Vavathurai, India’s southernmost tip.
The Academy of Athens is Greece’s national academy, and the highest research establishment in the country. It was established in 1926, and operates under the supervision of the Ministry of Education. The Academy’s main building is one of the major landmarks of Athens.
Cadillac Place, formerly the General Motors Building, is a landmark high-rise office complex located at 3044 West Grand Boulevard in the New Center area of Detroit, Michigan. It was renamed for the French founder of Detroit, Antoine Laumet de La Mothe, sieur de Cadillac
Ponte dei Salti is an old Roman bridge situated in the Verzasca Valley, in Ticino, the Italian-speaking canton of Switzerland. Valle Verzasca is easily accesible by car and bus from Locarno, and the bridge is right outside the quaint little town of Lavertezzo.
The Li River (pinyin: Lí Jiāng) or Lijiang is a river in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China. It flows 83 kilometres (52 mi) from Guilin to Yangshuo, where the karst mountains and river sights highlight the famous Li River cruise.
Hongcun (lit. “Hong village”) is a village in Yi County county, Anhui Province, People’s Republic of China, near the southwest slope of Mount Huangshan. The village is arranged in the shape of an ox with the nearby hill (Leigang Hill) interpreted as the head, and two trees standing on it as the horns
Huanglong (literally: “yellow dragon”) is a scenic and historic interest area in the Northwest part of Sichuan, China. It is located in the southern part of the Minshan mountain range, 150 kilometres (93 mi) north-Northwest of the capital Chengdu. This area is known for its colorful pools formed by calcite deposits, especially in Huanglonggou
Red Seabeach, located in Dawa County, Panjin, Liaoning, China, is famous for its landscape featuring the red plant of Chenopodiaceae, Suaeda salsa. It is based in the biggest wetland and reed marsh in the world. The landscape is composed of shallow seas and tide-lands.
The Swiss National Bank (SNB) is the central bank of Switzerland. It is responsible for Swiss monetary policy and for issuing Swiss franc banknotes. It is obliged by the Constitution and by statute to act in accordance with the interests of the country as a whole. Its primary goal is to ensure price stability, while taking due account of economic developments.
The Kingston Flyer is a vintage steam train in the South Island of New Zealand at the southern end of Lake Wakatipu. It used 14 kilometres of preserved track that once formed a part of the Kingston Branch. It suspended operation in December 2012 due to locomotive problems.
- Vivekananda Rock Memorial – Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu
- Academy of Athens – Athens, Greece
- Cadillac Place – Detroit, Michigan
- Ponte dei Salti – Lavertezzo, Switzerland
- Li River – Guilin, China
- Hongcun – Anhui, China
- Huanglong – Sichuan, China
- Red Seabeach – Panjin, China
- Swiss National Bank – Bern, Switzerland
- Kingston Flyer – South Island, New Zealand
- Art Gallery of New South Wales – Sydney, Australia
- Hauptplatz – Rapperswil, Switzerland
- South Bank Grand Arbour – Brisbane, Australia
- Berlin Cathedral – Berlin, Germany
- Hog Island Lighthouse – Nassau, The Bahamas
- Seri Wawasan Bridge – Putrajaya, Malaysia
- Beachy Head – Eastbourne, England
- Maidens Cove Beach – Cape Town, South Africa
- Bled Castle – Bled, Slovenia
- Niagara SkyWheel – Niagara Falls, Canada