Hard Rock Cafe Pune, an 8,500-square-foot cafe and retail outlet, follows Hard Rock’s world famous tradition of offering guests great American fare in a rock ‘n’ roll atmosphere. The cafe features three distinct sections, including a 120-seat restaurant, a bar area and an 80-seat open courtyard, as well as Hard Rock’s signature retail Rock Shop.
Fraser’s Hill (or Bukit Fraser in Malay) is a hill resort located on the Titiwangsa Ridge in the state of Pahang in Malaysia. The location is one of Malaysia’s few pristine forests, with a high level of biodiversity, first recognised by the botanist H. N. Ridley in 1897
Schellingwoude is a former village in the Dutch province of North Holland. It was located in the municipality of Amsterdam, on the northern border of the IJ. It is now a neighbourhood of the city of Amsterdam.
Praia Dona Ana Beach is one of the most photographed beaches in Lagos, a town in Algarve, Portugal. The majestic rock formations, cliffs and the scenic beach with sandy coves are just some of the attractions that have lured local, foreign tourists and photographers to visit the place.
Chocolate Ville is a mini themed mall designed to look like an old European village, complete with chapel, barn, clock tower, railway station and candy-colored shops. Or it could be New England with the Maine lighthouse and the ducks. It’s located at the northeast part of Bangkok, about 30 minutes from Mo Chit BTS station.
Adyar Bus Stop is an arterial bus stop in the Adyar area of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Its location is considered very ideal as it sits at the intersection of 3 major roads – Sardar Patel Road, Lattice Bridge Road and Besant Avenue Road (that ultimately leads one to Beasant Nagar beach).
The Statue of Liberty is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in the middle of New York Harbor, in Manhattan, New York City. The statue, designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and dedicated on October 28, 1886, was a gift to the United States from the people of France
The House of Dancing Water is a water-based stage production written and directed by famous director Franco Dragone. This is Franco Dragone’s second water show with his company. It premièred in September 2010.
The Montjuïc Communications Tower (Catalan: Torre de Comunicacions de Montjuïc), popularly known as Torre Calatrava and Torre Telefónica, is a telecommunication tower in the Montjuïc neighborhood of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Designed by Santiago Calatrava, construction on the tower began in 1989 and was completed in 1992.
The 25 de Abril Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril “25th of April Bridge”) is a suspension bridge connecting the city of Lisbon, capital of Portugal, to the municipality of Almada on the left (south) bank of the Tejo river. It was inaugurated on August 6, 1966 and a train platform was added in 1999
- Hard Rock Cafe – Pune, Maharashtra
- Fraser’s Hill – Pahang, Malaysia
- Schellingwouderkerk – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dona Ana Beach – Lagos, Portugal
- Chocolate Ville – Bangkok, Thailand
- Adyar Bus Stop – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Statue Of Liberty – New York City, USA
- The House of Dancing Water – City of Dreams, Macau
- Torre Calatrava – Barcelona, Spain
- 25 de Abril Bridge – Lisbon, Portugal
- Federal Palace of Switzerland – Bern, Switzerland
- Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan – Osaka, Japan
- Gurney Drive Roundabout – Georgetown, Malaysia
- Palace of the Golden Horses – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The Fairmont Hotel – San Francisco, California
- Eilean Donan Castle – Scotland
- Milano Centrale – Milan, Italy
- Sunway Lagoon – Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
- Marina Bay Sands – Singapore
- Azure Window – Gozo, Malta