The world-famous Surfers Paradise beach and breathtaking skyline remains a major drawcards for millions of Gold Coast visitors each year. With the emergence of a fresh cultural scene, Surfers Paradise is thriving as a diverse cafe, restaurant, fashion and nightlife hub. Just 30 minutes from Gold Coast Airport, you’ll discover that Surfers Paradise is a […]
Thanga Regal Theater is a very popular cinema theater in the Sount Indian city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu. The theater is also called as the Victoria Edward Hall which was established in 1902. Situated near the Madurai railway junction, this was the first closed auditorium for Maduraiites. Named after Queen Victoria who made a visit to this city, this architectural splendour has been standing tall and strong over the years.The Town Hall was leased to a private party seventy years ago and then converted into a cinema theatre called ‘Regal Talkies’. The theater how sports a new look after the renovation that was completed in 2008.
Hard Rock Cafe Pune, an 8,500-square-foot cafe and retail outlet, follows Hard Rock’s world famous tradition of offering guests great American fare in a rock ‘n’ roll atmosphere. The cafe features three distinct sections, including a 120-seat restaurant, a bar area and an 80-seat open courtyard, as well as Hard Rock’s signature retail Rock Shop.
Fraser’s Hill (or Bukit Fraser in Malay) is a hill resort located on the Titiwangsa Ridge in the state of Pahang in Malaysia. The location is one of Malaysia’s few pristine forests, with a high level of biodiversity, first recognised by the botanist H. N. Ridley in 1897
Schellingwoude is a former village in the Dutch province of North Holland. It was located in the municipality of Amsterdam, on the northern border of the IJ. It is now a neighbourhood of the city of Amsterdam.
Praia Dona Ana Beach is one of the most photographed beaches in Lagos, a town in Algarve, Portugal. The majestic rock formations, cliffs and the scenic beach with sandy coves are just some of the attractions that have lured local, foreign tourists and photographers to visit the place.
Chocolate Ville is a mini themed mall designed to look like an old European village, complete with chapel, barn, clock tower, railway station and candy-colored shops. Or it could be New England with the Maine lighthouse and the ducks. It’s located at the northeast part of Bangkok, about 30 minutes from Mo Chit BTS station.
Adyar Bus Stop is an arterial bus stop in the Adyar area of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Its location is considered very ideal as it sits at the intersection of 3 major roads – Sardar Patel Road, Lattice Bridge Road and Besant Avenue Road (that ultimately leads one to Beasant Nagar beach).
The Statue of Liberty is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in the middle of New York Harbor, in Manhattan, New York City. The statue, designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi and dedicated on October 28, 1886, was a gift to the United States from the people of France
The House of Dancing Water is a water-based stage production written and directed by famous director Franco Dragone. This is Franco Dragone’s second water show with his company. It premièred in September 2010.
- Surfers Paradise Beach – Gold Coast, Australia
- Thanga Regal Theater – Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Hard Rock Cafe – Pune, Maharashtra
- Fraser’s Hill – Pahang, Malaysia
- Schellingwouderkerk – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Dona Ana Beach – Lagos, Portugal
- Chocolate Ville – Bangkok, Thailand
- Adyar Bus Stop – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Statue Of Liberty – New York City, USA
- The House of Dancing Water – City of Dreams, Macau
- Fisherman’s Cove – Chennai
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – Sydney
- Culture and Convention Centre – Lucerne, Switzerland
- Metro Centre – Auckland, New Zealand
- Olympic Plaza – Calgary, Canada
- Dolores Park – San Francisco
- Daulatabad Fort – Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- Werribee Park Mansion – Victoria, Australia
- Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut – Deir el Bahari, Egypt
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple – Orchha, Madhya Pradesh