Manarola (Manaea in the local dialect) is a small town, a frazione of the comune (municipality) of Riomaggiore, in the province of La Spezia, Liguria, northern Italy. It is the second smallest of the famous Cinque Terre towns frequented by tourists. Manarola may be the oldest of the towns in the Cinque Terre, with the cornerstone of the church, San Lorenzo, dating from 1338.
Ranganathan Street is a major commercial street in the neighborhood of T. Nagar, located in Chennai. The street houses several commercial establishments, primarily those involved in the clothing and jewellery industry. It has often been referred to as the most crowded street in Chennai.
Congress Square (Slovene: Kongresni trg) is one of the central squares in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. The square was built in 1821 at the site of the ruins of a medieval Capuchin monastery, which had been abolished during the reign of Habsburg Emperor Joseph II. The square was used for ceremonial purposes during the Congress of Ljubljana, after which it was named.
Grindelwald is a railway station in the village and municipality of Grindelwald in the Swiss canton of Bern. The station is the terminus of both the Berner Oberland Bahn (BOB), whose trains operate services to Interlaken Ost, and of the Wengernalpbahn (WAB), whose trains operate to Kleine Scheidegg via Grindelwald Grund.
The Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel as the name indicates is a hotel located inside London’s Heathrow Airport complex. It is the only London Heathrow Airport hotel offering direct access to Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 via a covered walkway. Guests can ride the Hotel Hoppa service that operates between Terminal 5 and the hotel.
The Ballachulish Bridge is a bridge in the west highlands of Scotland. It crosses the narrows between Loch Leven and Loch Linnhe, linking the villages of South Ballachulish (Argyll) and North Ballachulish (Inverness-shire). It carries the A82 road, the main route between Glasgow and Inverness.
The SAAP Tennis COmplex is part of the Fateh Maidan Sports Complex that is located in the heart of the city of Hyderabad, Telangana. This Ultramodern Tennis complex with a covered seating capacity of 4000, was constructed in the year 2002, with a built-up area of 3118.00 sq.m in a total area of 16460 sq.m. (4.07 acres). The central court of the complex adheres to the Davis Cup standards while there are also 6 outside practice courts.
Tranquillity Park is a park in Downtown Houston, Texas, between Walker and Rusk Streets, and west of Smith Street, with the United States federal courts building for the Southern District of Texas on one side and Houston City Hall on the other.
The Butchers’ Bridge is a footbridge crossing the river Ljubljanica in Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia. It connects the Ljubljana Central Market and the Petkovšek Embankment. The bridge was solemnly opened on 10 July 2010. The original idea for a bridge on the site was expressed in the 1930s by the architect Jože Plečnik.
Astoria Hotels is one of the newly sprung hotels in the city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu. It is strategically located on the 70 feet road road in Ellis Nagar, about a 2-minute drive from the city’s primary bus station, Periyar Bus Stand. The hotel is run by Auromatrix Hotels and Resorts
- Manarola – Cinque Terre, Italy
- Ranganathan Street, T.Nagar – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Congress Square – Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Grindelwald Railway Station – Bern, Switzerland
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport Hotel – London, England
- Ballachulish Bridge – Ballachulish, Scotland
- SAAP Tennis Complex – Hyderabad, Telangana
- Tranquillity Park – Houston, Texas
- Butcher’s Bridge – Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Astoria Hotels – Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Clock Tower – Sighisoara, Romania
- Geneva International Airport – Geneva, Switzerland
- Adyar Bus Stop – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Vilakku Thoon – Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge – Budapest, Hungary
- Princeton University Chapel – Princeton, New Jersey
- Chapman’s Peak Drive – Cape Town, South Africa
- Jay Pritzker Pavilion – Millennium Park, Chicago
- The Palace Of The Lost City – South Africa
- Chi Lin Nunnery – Kowloon, Hong Kong