Ajantha Sea View Hotel is a business class hotel located on the Beach Road in Pondicherry, India. It is the perfect and smart urban retreat for the business or leisure travelers looking beyond the monotony of just another hotel. It has been conceived keeping the minutest details in mind for the convenience of discerning guests
Asilah is a fortified town on the northwest tip of the Atlantic coast of Morocco, about 31 km from Tangier. Its ramparts and gateworks remain fully intact. Its history dates back to 1500 B.C., when the Phoenicians used it as a base for trade. The Portuguese conquered the city in 1471, but John III later decided to abandon it because of an economic crisis in 1549.
Atlantis, The Palm is a Dubai hotel resort located at the apex of the Palm Jumeirah. It was the first resort to be built on the island and is themed on the myth of Atlantis but includes distinct Arabian elements. The resort opened on September 24, 2008 as a joint venture between Kerzner International Holdings Limited and Istithmar.
The Marina Barrage is a dam in Singapore built at the confluence of five rivers, across the Marina Channel between Marina East and Marina South. It was officially opened on 1 November 2008. It was Singapore’s fifteenth reservoir. It provides water storage, flood control and recreation. It won a 2009 AAEE award. The S$226 million project turns Marina Bay and Kallang Basin into a new downtown freshwater Marina Reservoir.
The Buddh International Circuit is an Indian motor racing circuit in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, 40 km from Delhi. The circuit is best known as the venue for the annual Formula One Indian Grand Prix, which was first hosted on 30 October 2011. The track was officially inaugurated on 18 October 2011.
Marrakesh Menara Airport (IATA: RAK) is an international airport serving Marrakesh, the capital city of the Marrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz region in Morocco. It is an international facility that receives several European flights as well as flights from Casablanca and some of the Arab world nations.
Caerphilly Castle (Welsh: Castell Caerffili) is a medieval fortification in Caerphilly in South Wales. The castle was constructed by Gilbert de Clare in the 13th century as part of his campaign to conquer Glamorgan, and saw extensive fighting between Gilbert and his descendants and the native Welsh rulers.
Constructed in 1905, the Cathedral of Saint Pre-Eminent Apostles Peter and Paul is Peterhof’s most significant church that has survived. Created to a design by the architect Nikolay Sultanov, this church can be seen from a long distance, beyond the city limits. A perfect view of the Cathedral is provided both from the Gulf of […]
EPIC Roasthouse is a steakhouse that is located in The Embarcadero, is the eastern waterfront and roadway of the Port of San Francisco, San Francisco, California. As a result of its amazing location on the scenic waterfront of San Francisco, diners get breathtaking views of the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island and the San Francisco skyline.
The Yas Marina Circuit is the venue for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. The circuit was designed by Hermann Tilke, and is situated on Yas Island, about 30 minutes from the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. Yas Marina is the second Formula One track in the Middle East, with the first being in Bahrain.
- Ajantha Sea View Hotel – Pondicherry, India
- The Ramparts – Asilah, Morocco
- Atlantis, The Palm – Dubai, U.A.E.
- Marina Barrage – Singapore
- Buddh International Circuit – Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Marrakesh Menara Airport – Marrakesh, Morocco
- Caerphilly Castle – Caerphilly, Wales
- Cathedral of Saint Apostles Peter and Paul – Peterhof, Russia
- Epic Roasthouse – San Francisco, California
- Yas Marina Circuit – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Tyrolean Ice Arena – Innsbruck, Austria
- St. Stephen’s Cathedral – Vienna, Austria
- Race Course Road – Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Gandhi Indian Cuisine – Las Vegas
- Rundle Mall – Adelaide, Australia
- Place de la Concorde – Paris
- Camosun College – Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Graceland Wedding Chapel – Las Vegas, Nevada
- Shotover Jet – Arthurs Point, New Zealand