Solamalai Theater is a popular cinema hall in the South Indian city of Madurai, Tamil Nadu. It is located on Traveler’s Bungalow Road in an area called Arasaradi.
The Pattaya branch of this world famous franchise displays odd artifacts and unlikely objects from all over the world, as well as demonstrating peculiarities of human perception such as optical illusions and examples of human depravity such as primitive torture devices. It is located on the top floor of the Royal Plaza Building on Beach Road in Pattaya.
The Vintgar gorge is one of the most popular natural features in Slovenia. From Bled the route leads north towards the village of Podhom. All along the road there are clear signs for Vintgar, and then by local roads the route leads to the entrance to the gorge itself (3.5 km from Bled).
St. Philomena’s church is a catholic church built in honour of St. Philomena in the Diocese of Mysore, India. It was constructed in 1936 using a Neo Gothic style and its architecture was inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany
The MGR Memorial house is situated in Arcot Street, T.Nagar and was opened for public viewing in 1990 by Mrs.Janaki Ramachandran in the presence of Dr.N.C.Raghavachari, Shri.N.P.V.Ramasamy Udayar and many well wishers of Late.Dr.MGR. This house in Chennai was the official residence of Late Dr.MGR and was used by him for more than two decades.
Tambaram Railway Station is one of the railway termini of the Chennai Beach–Tambaram section of the Chennai Suburban Railway Network. It is situated at a distance of 6 km from the centre of Tambaram, a suburb of Chennai located 27 km south of the city centre.
Samanar Hills or Samanar Malai is a hill rock complex located in Keelakuyilkudi village, 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. The hill has been declared as a protected monument by the Archaeological Survey of India.
The Crown Life Place is a 20-story high rise building in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The building is located on West Georgia Street bounded by Nicola Street to the east, Cardero Street to the west and Alberni Street to the south.
Stephansplatz is an important destination and interchange station in the Vienna U-Bahn system. It is located under the Stephansplatz and is served by lines U1 and U3. Stephansplatz station opened on 18 November 1978. Designated officially as the central node of the U-Bahn by City in on-train announcements and on network maps by a pictogram of its namesake, the Stephansdom, the station serves the heart of the Altstadt and connects two of the busiest lines, making it one of the busiest stations in the city
Rani Meyyammai Hall is a very popular marriage reception hall in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. It is located on Rukmani Laskhmipathi road in the Egmore area of Chennai, diagonally opposite to another of Chennai’s iconic landmarks – Ethiraj Women’s College.
- Solaimalai Theater – Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum – Pattaya, Thailand
- Vintgar Gorge – Bled, Slovenia
- St. Philomena’s Church – Mysore, Karnataka
- MGR Memorial House – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Tambaram Railway Station – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Keelakuyilkudi Samanar Hills – Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- Crown Life Place – Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Stephansplatz U-bahn – Vienna, Austria
- Rani Meyyammai Hall – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Indian Institute of Management – Bangalore
- War Memorial – Lecco, Italy
- Victoria Square – Adelaide, Australia
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport – Barcelona, Spain
- Lakshmi Narayan Temple – Orchha, Madhya Pradesh
- Warangal Fort – Warangal, Andhra Pradesh
- Pedro Ernesto Palace – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Seven Sisters Waterfall – Geiranger, Norway
- Nua Railway Station – Rajasthan
- Pont Alexandre III – Paris, France